Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The day without my colleague

Lot's of worries & tension after my colleague gone. Need to handle & follow up the pending projects frm my colleague that made me become depressed..even making the whole office became so busy suddenly. It's unbelievable this day came...thinking back those happy days with all my colleagues. Now, felt that loosen part of my legs.. Even my tears drop while i'm typing this post. Not sure, just can't accept & used with it coz it's so sudden...Before this we were singing, laughing, gossiping, telling ghost stories in the office together with other beloved collegues(sounds doesn't seems like an office rite..). U know, just like lacking a person in the conversation. Anyway, nothing is forever & long lasting...just hoping that i can get well after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment